This video is about date command in linux. I’ve discussed some options commonly used in date command for the sake of getting different date formats. For example, I’ve dealt with below questions. 1. Default Date 2. Print date like Thu, 24 Jan 2019 3. Print date like DDMMYYYY 4. Print date like January, 2019 5. Print…
Simple things which we can do with grep command.
Some questions helpful in understand the command have been discussed here:
For those who want to learn linux by seeing the execution of commands, I’ve started creating the videos in youtube under my channel named worldiswelcome.
Mike replied, “Yes. But the point is that companies spend lots of money on development of products which they provide for free. To keep the business running, money has to come from somewhere.
Its very easy to publish polls into your joomla website. My previous article was “Art of Joomla”. Now I have written in my article “How to set poll module at right position and at content position”.
Let’s start with the Right position of poll module.
I have followed the below steps and get polls into my website. You will also found it interesting.
* Firstly I will log in to the Administrator back-end.
* Then I Click the Components> Polls menu item.The Poll Manager screen is opened.
* Now I click the New toolbar button to create my poll.
* Type the question like , I would like to type Vote for Magzine in the Title field .
* Hmm, then I Type an abbreviated title of my poll in the Alias field.
* Select the No or Yes radio button to publish or not poll. As I have selected the Yes.
* The I will move to type in the Options fields the possible choices for the answers of my poll.
* Now at end I will click on Save or Apply toolbar button to implement the new settings for my poll.
* I can see the title of my Poll in the Poll Manager table. From here I can edit if need to change poll title or answer options. Am done with the first step. Now my poll has been created.
Hmmm, Let’s take look with me “How I will publish this poll”
* Firstly I will click the Extensions> Module Manager menu item to view the Module Manager screen.
* Now click the New toolbar button to activate my new poll module.
* I will select the Poll radio button from the list of installed modules.
* The next step, I will click the Next toolbar button
* After clicking Next button, I will type the title of my Poll module in the Title field.
* Select the Yes radio button to choose if my module title is published. There is also option for No. You can choose it according to your requirement.
* Similarly in case of radio button enable/publish for module to my site.
* Select the module position from the drop down
Yes, I’ve been managing Unix and Linux servers before. Then I started running business and never got back to system administration again. We are at a stage where we should start making use of Linux for our work
This was Friday morning while he sat sipping his usual cup of black coffee at 11’O clock. He decided to leverage his own experience with Linux servers to manage the office infrastructure and tasks centrally. This was going pending for so long because of his own busyness with business management cycle. The point was, if not him, then who would be the one.
The book in your hands is the result of my learnings inside and outside my work and problem solving experience of the past 15 years. I wanted to present my work in Linux System Administration in the form of something unique.