Its very easy to publish polls into your joomla website. My previous article was “Art of Joomla”. Now I have written in my article “How to set poll module at right position and at content position”.
Let’s start with the Right position of poll module.
I have followed the below steps and get polls into my website. You will also found it interesting.
* Firstly I will log in to the Administrator back-end.
* Then I Click the Components> Polls menu item.The Poll Manager screen is opened.
* Now I click the New toolbar button to create my poll.
* Type the question like , I would like to type Vote for Magzine in the Title field .
* Hmm, then I Type an abbreviated title of my poll in the Alias field.
* Select the No or Yes radio button to publish or not poll. As I have selected the Yes.
* The I will move to type in the Options fields the possible choices for the answers of my poll.
* Now at end I will click on Save or Apply toolbar button to implement the new settings for my poll.
* I can see the title of my Poll in the Poll Manager table. From here I can edit if need to change poll title or answer options. Am done with the first step. Now my poll has been created.
Hmmm, Let’s take look with me “How I will publish this poll”
* Firstly I will click the Extensions> Module Manager menu item to view the Module Manager screen.
* Now click the New toolbar button to activate my new poll module.
* I will select the Poll radio button from the list of installed modules.
* The next step, I will click the Next toolbar button
* After clicking Next button, I will type the title of my Poll module in the Title field.
* Select the Yes radio button to choose if my module title is published. There is also option for No. You can choose it according to your requirement.
* Similarly in case of radio button enable/publish for module to my site.
* Select the module position from the drop down