Often the question arises, what are the signs which indicate that the Six Sigma implementation in an organization is going the way it should be. There are several hints available to recognize the fact. Here is what you can see during implementation phase of Six Sigma. Here is the listing:
- The focus of organization changes from problem solver to problem avoider.
- Now, data is not merely a collection of facts, rather it is much well structured and in the form of Pareto charts, histograms or some surveys from customers of organization.
- The concept of Process starts gaining importance. Everyone in the organization starts getting more involved in the processes. Employees become more aware of the processes they work in.
- Lots of improvement teams are seen and employee participate more in such teams.
- Employees take self-initiatives to make improvements rather than complaining about the things.