In the previous article Tips To Reduce Excess Weight on weight loss I present you some tried and tested tips for loosing weight. Now, in this article I am presenting some home remedies for losing the weight.
- Increase the quantity of fruits and vegetables and low calorie foods.
- Avoid intake of too much salt as it may be a factor for increasing body weight.
- Milk products like cheese, butter etc. and non-vegetarian foods should be avoided as they are rich in fat.
- Mint is very beneficial in losing weight. A chutney of green mint with some simple spices can be taken with meals. Mint tea also helps.
- Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.
- Regular intake of carrot juice.
- Avoid rice and potato, which contain a lot of carbohydrates. Among cereals wheat is good.
- Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela) and bitter variety of drumstick are useful in loosing weight.
- Honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body allowing it to be utilized as energy for normal functions.
- Dosage: One should start with small quantity of about 10 grams or a tablespoon, taken with hot water early in the morning. A teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice may also be added.
- Fasting on honey and lime- juice is highly beneficial in the treatment of obesity without the loss of energy and appetite. For this, mix one teaspoon of fresh honey with the juice of half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water. Dosage: Take several times a day at regular intervals.
- Raw or cooked cabbage inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction.
- Exercise is an important part of any weight reduction plan. It helps to use up calories stored in body as fat.
- Walking is the best exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming or rowing.
- The gum of Commiphora Mukul called ‘guggulu’ is the drug of choice for the treatment of obesity.
1 thought on “Home Remedies for Losing Weight”
Hello, thanks for visit and comment on my blog, your blog is very good, I always visit now. have a nice day and a great weekend. bjs. my blog http://sensuaisegatas.blogspot.com