Wanna loose weight? Use these tried and test techniques. Since last few days I was writing some tips on reducing theÂ excess weight.Â I hope you’ll find these useful.
- Determine the type of physical activity that suits your life style.
- Regular aerobic exercise like brisk walking, jogging or swimming, is a key factor in achieving permanent weight loss and improving health
- Health experts recommend exercising 30 minutes or more on all, days of the week for maximum benefits. The exercises should be moderately vigorous to be most effective but not exhausting.
- Incorporate few simple measures to burn calories effectively. Like- taking an after dinner walk, using stairs instead of escalators or elevators, parking the car farther away to have a longer walk etc.
- Exercises also improve sense of well being, decreases stress and decreases appetite in some.
To decrease weight and get rid of obesity three things must be kept in mind:
- Controlling eating habits.
- Regular exercise.
- Avoiding the causes of weight gain
- Diet recommended to lose weight
- Early morning
Juice of half a lemon mixed in a glass of warm water and a teaspoon of honey.
Wheat or Mung bean sprouts and a cup of skimmed milk.
A glass of orange, pineapple or carrot juice.
- Salad of raw vegetables such as carrot, beet, cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes. Steamed or boiled vegetables
- Whole grain bread or whole wheat chapatis (Indian bread) and a glass of buttermilk.
- Roasted cumin seeds, green coriander leaves, a little salt and some grated ginger mixed in the buttermilk.
- Coconut water
- Dry fruits
- Lemon tea
- Fresh vegetable soup
- Whole grain bread or chapatis
- Steamed vegetables
- Seasonal fruits except banana and apple.